Monday, January 23

shabby seventies chic

1/20/2012
1/20/2012

When I moved into my little apartment there were several things left--a couch, a chair, several lamps, actually most of my furniture AND these jeans. Super awesome bell bottoms. So soft and so bell like. The bells inspired me to do a super seventies inspired outfit. Fun stripes and a fur vest. I've had this striped shirt since high school and halfway through my day at work I noticed a hole at the elbow of it. Ahh so shabby. Oh well.

&& if you're going to channel the seventies, you gotta throw in some peace&love.

1/20/2012

peace and love friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne