Friday, January 20

mustard in the big apple

12/14/11
12/14/11
12/14/11
12/14/11
12/14/11


About a week before Christmas a few of my college girlfriends and I kidnapped each other and took a bus to the Big City for the day. It was an amazing day--my first trip up in almost 3 years. We lost one of our group to a migraine the second we landed (missed you Emily). After checking Emily into a hotel room Ada, Shorne, and I ran off to a huge lunch at The Stage. We then rolled ourselves to Central Park for an afternoon of wandering. It was my first time in the park and ohmygosh it was beautiful. I can't decide whether I like the cityscape through the trees or the pond more. Ah. To live in the city--a dream.

Also, the best way to stay warm in the cold is a floor length dress with fur lined boots and two pairs of leggings and legwarmers underneath! This dress is one of my favorite thrift store purchases. Love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne