Thursday, January 26

buttoned up

1/26/12
1/26/12

My boss passed this sweater on to me about a month ago and I swear I've worn it a dozen times, never photographed and only ever backwards! I love the color and I especially love the buttons up the back. The skirt is also passed down to me from the same boss and it is lovely and swirly and chiffonish. Perfect.

I spent my commute today reading through my gardening book trying to figure out what I am going to plant this summer. I'm thinking beans, tomatoes, peppers (at least one), spinach (several batches), and maybe some herbs indoors. I would like to grow some edible flowers as well as marigolds. I searched through my flickr archive and found a few photos from last years garden. I didn't do much research before planting my few tomato plants but I still harvested throughout the summer and into fall. Hopefully with careful planning this year my balcony garden will be even more bountiful!
DSC_0159
DSC_0157
DSC_0103
DSC_0163

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne