Wednesday, August 17

my birthday

DSC_0848
I turned 22 on May 31st. Two weeks later I hosted my first high tea. It was fantastic. I had three types of tea (raspberry, english, and irish breakfast teas). I served B.L.Ts, avocado and cream cheese sandwiches, peanut butter and jelly mini-sandwiches, and Italian chicken subs--everything was mini! I also had scones (made by my friend/future sister-in-law Kirsten), and pasta salad! For dessert there was rainbow cake made by me and decorated by Kirsten--without whom there would have been no party. Seriously, she kept me calm, helped prep food, decorated my cake, and generally rocked my socks off!
DSC_0868
DSC_0851
DSC_0902
DSC_0850DSC_0853
DSC_0855
DSC_0018DSC_0039
Stay tuned for photos of my fantastic, wonderful, amazing, beautiful, stylish friends! Everyone came, everyone dressed well, everyone stayed, everyone brought liquor ;). I love my friends more so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne