Saturday, August 20

ny times best dressed list

DSC_0008

In first place, Pinky with a snazzy fedora and suspenders. Also, his man-bling--cuff links and plugs! Even my mom was raving about his styling abilities.

DSC_0872

My Richmond ladies were fabulous in summer frocks and hats. Love these ladies.

DSC_0907

Emily adding sugar to her tea--hat intact! Wonderful pose.

DSC_0922

Pinky and his wife, one of my closest friends, Katie. Her dress is homemade, her hair is purple, her gloves are vintage, and she's essentially cooler than you in every way ;).
DSC_0883

My darling Shorne is wore gloves passed down from her grandmother. The net is beautiful and her dress and sweater combination rocked!

DSC_0992

The true star of the party was baby Cordelia who even wore pearls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne