Saturday, August 13

dusty rose

dusty rose
dusty rose
dusty rose

This might be my favorite outfit that I've worn recently. I've had to be fairly conservative (boring) while dressing for my two jobs so anytime I take a day off I sometimes go a little crazy with the clothing choices! However, I think my conservative day jobs are influencing my personal aesthetic. This dress is very simple--clean lines, soft colour--but still fun with the frills and the bow. Throwing a vest on top makes it more appropriate for a day spent looking for comfy and stylish shoes (no go so far) and eating pizza with my man. Two articles of clothing, one pair of shoes, and one giant cocktail ring and there is a stylish outfit that still beats the heat!

Oh, and everything tastes better when you drink it out of a mason jar. Especially 12$ jug 'o wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne