Thursday, May 19

calming

calming
calming
calming
calming

My current roommate is on her way out. Literally, everything is gone but the bed frame. The kitchen has been emptied (by half), the hall closet is bare, her door is empty of crayon drawings (from kids she babysits), and the living light is gone. Last week I graduated--no more Marymount for me. I no longer identify as a college student. I work a job now that will have to pay rent, electric, wireless, and food. Everything is different.

So today, we need calm.

I'm in state of constant flux. I bounce between "freedom! freedom! time to focus on photography and cooking and vintage selling and the future" and "i'm frozen! how do I deal when all my structure has vanished with the delivery of a diploma." I'm in a post-graduation funk. Hopefully I will kick my way out of it soon. I'm focusing on kicking ass in sales, editing photos, growing tomatoes, and cleaning my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne