Wednesday, May 18

Behind the Scenes II

Behind the Scenes
Behind the Scenes
Behind the Scenes
Behind the Scenes
Behind the Scenes
Behind the Scenes

Flickr isn't letting me upload any new photos right now (is anyone else having this problem?). I scrolled through my photostream looking for old photos that never made it on the blog. I didn't even get passed the first page when I saw this set. I took these photos during hair and make-up before one of our shows. I like the 'beauty' aspect of them. I need to put together a shoot with a 'make-up' aspect. If I can just find the right furniture...

Everything in my life is topsy turvey right now. More on that later though. These are not the sort of photos to accompany that kind of post. Oh, and what is with two blogs (one of which, Quintessentially Quirky is a personal favorite) shutting down in the last week? No fun! I'll miss you Tess! At least there is still twitter ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne