Wednesday, May 11

dots and darts

dots and darts
dots and darts
dots and darts
dots and darts
dots and darts

Still sick. Last week we went out to celebrate my gurl Yaritza's birthday. She wore a headdress and moccasins (photos to come). I wore fancy dress and was still blond. Boyfriend was actually awake and alive and came with us! Too many margaritas were drank and one way to squicky vodka&tonic. Photos were taken while underground and at the second bar. The boys threw darts and I sat around and pouted (do to too many margaritas and too little to entertain myself with). After saying farewell to the birthday girl, Boyfriend and I came home and drank screwdrivers on the couch and cuddled. I can't decided which part of the evening was more fun.

I have eight million photos to edit. Some from graduation, miscellaneous, etc.c Tomorrow, Boyfriend and I are headed into the woods for a cabin-ganza weekend to celebrate our dear friend Emily's birthday! && I'm celebrating graduation. I made two dozen cupcakes this morning. Now I really need to go pack. I've been outfit planning all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne