Thursday, May 19

Ramblin' Roads

Ramblin' Roads
Ramblin' Roads
Ramblin' Roads

This past weekend Boyfriend and I hit the road! We drove down to Front Royal, Va to spend the weekend hot tubbin' and drinkin' with some good friends and some new friends! I decided to dress with a vintage twist for the drive down and our afternoon in town. We hit up several used bookstores, a gun store, and a two thrift stores! I purchased several vintage patterns and a pair of yellow pants I hope to soon convert into capris! My roommate left me her sewing machine (rather than throw it out). I have so many projects waiting for me to learn to use it and get thread!

I bought this hat from Kennedy Holmes. It was listed as a bowler but when it got to me it was clear it was a fedora. The hat naturally caved into the shape of a fedora. I decided that I loved the red too much and have determined that I will wear it as a bowler anyway! I can't decided if I am a hat person. I'm slowly been acquiring them but I don't ever feel right in them. I'm hoping it's like learning to walk in heels--it just takes practice!

R.I.P. these sandals. They broke right before I took these pictures. :( Six years of service to me and a long life before that with a friend from high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne