Thursday, January 20

two year anniversary

DSC_0336
There is a bridge in Paris, Pont de la Tourmelle, on which tourists hang padlocks engraved with the names of their sweethearts. They close the locks and toss the key into the Seine. The closed padlocks symbolize the love between the two people.
DSC_0332
DSC_0331
While I was in Paris, I took a tiny padlock and painted our initials with red nail polish. Now Boyfriend and I forever have a lock in Paris to symbolize our love (along with a cement carving in Arlington). At least until they take them down.

I love you darling. Happy anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne