Tuesday, January 18

my recently

my recently
my recently
my recently
I just moved into a new apartment last week. My life has been a medley of unpacking, classes, and chaos. I've managed to put together outfits but due to the aforementioned chaos and the cold (brr) I haven't managed to take photos. I did, however, snap a couple shots of the upper part of two of my outfits from last week (the first week of school). The tan shirt was my Grandmother's (thanks) and I paired it with a camel skirt, brown tights, and granny boots for the first day of school. The blazer and striped top were both thrifted and I paired them with skinny blue jeans and the same granny shoes for a more casual look.

Also, I visited One Shot Studios on Monday. If you're in the area and need a piercing go there and get pierced by Spanky. He looks like a viking but is totally sweet and a great piercer (no attitude and he walks you through every step.) This is his van and I freakin' love it. There is a part of me that still wants to buy a VW van and move to California, which was my life plan when I was 16. Ah, youth.

2 comments:

  1. that last paragraph made me laugh out loud, Spanky, viking, ah, youth! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol next time you see him you should take a picture of him to prove how viking looking he really is ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne