Wednesday, September 22

Dear Grandmother,

Just the other day, I was sitting in Hyde Park reading John Osbourne's "Looking Back in Anger" when I noticed that it had, quite suddenly, become chilly. I looked around as I prepared to head home and at my one o'clock I noticed a golden glow. I headed over to investigate.
dear grandmother
dear grandmother
As I got closer I could see a hint of what was hiding through the trees.
dear grandmother
dear grandmother
Then, all of a sudden, there it was.
My first London sunset:
dear grandmother
dear grandmother
dear grandmother

I thought of you.

Love, Sarah

P.S. I would have emailed them to you but yahoo won't let me send more than a couple photos at a time and I couldn't decide which to send.

2 comments:

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne