Saturday, September 25

without you, the moon glows, the river flows

misses your kisses
virginia beach, fall 2009
misses your kisses
a day of thrifting, fall 2009
misses your kisses
harper's ferry, summer 2010

Here's a face who has been missing from the blog for awhile. It has now been twenty-five days since I last say Boyfriend. We have never been apart this long in over almost two years. I miss him every single day, even though I'm having an amazing adventure. I just wanted to see his handsome face on my blog once again. I miss you honey honey.

2 comments:

  1. aww it must be rough to be in a long distance relationship, but I'm sure you'll appreciate the experience you're having right now when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you.

    :-)

    -Bucket

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne