Monday, July 5

a delicious, delighful sunday

I spent Sunday with family. I think that's wonderful.
In the early afternoon my mother and I went to visit my grandmother and almost-grandfather. I love that and am glad to be able to visit every few weeks (I know some people never see their grandparents and that sucks.)
Dinner was steak and yummy side dishes at my parents.
Look at my dad's sunflower!

How amazing!

Because Sunday was the fourth, Boyfriend and I had a little evening picnic and watched fireworks on our university lawn. The country club puts on a little display of fireworks so we could watch without having to fight our way downtown.


Tre romantic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne