Thursday, April 8

solitary green


thrifted blouse and boots; H&M dress; kohls tights.

I took these photos without Boyfriend. It was very difficult. Haha. I never realized how much I appreciated him helping me with this. I did get to be more "modely" but I didn't have him making me laugh. Nor did I get a really clear photos of my outfit. Haha. I'll post some outtakes tomorrow.

It was almost 90* when I wore this outfit put I just had to wear these polkadot tights just once before I packed them up for the summer. I also need to find more ways to wear this sequin dress. I never club anymore but it seems a shame to let it go to waste. Ideas?

1 comment:

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne