Wednesday, April 7

haven't you heard? chivalry is dead.


target hoodie & socks, thrifted flannel, unknown shorts and tights,
hand-me-down boots, kdikio vintage necklace

I am lamenting this sad fact and it's made me grumpy and depressed. Today was such a good day too. There are the last of the March photos. Soon there will be no photos to post because all I will be wearing is as little as possible. 90* again tomorrow. An interesting spring.

Photos by Katie who always makes me laugh and lets me be all "modely".

4 comments:

  1. these photos are so whimsical and lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! And love you outfit again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should always spend time being modely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne