Tuesday, April 6

from the archives


old navy dress, gifted converse tank, target tights,etsy necklace,
hand-me-down boots, thrifted belt, bass pro jacket.

This outfit is from back in March, when the weather was cool. Today is is 90*. What happened to spring?! Anyway, as you can tell from the jacket and tights it was around 60* this day. I love this dress and am glad to be able to layer it and wear it on its own. I find twirly skirts are the best for hot weather. If it gets uncomfortably hot just spin around and your skirt will cool you down!
I'm so behind on outfit photos. Which is good because if it stays this hot for long I may be living in shorts, hippie skirts, and tank tops.

2 comments:

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne