Wednesday, March 17

gray is prettier than grey


(thrifted blouse, victoria's secret dress (worn under),
urban o. tights, thrifted boots)

I love this shirt. It is one of my favorite thrift store finds. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to style because, I'll admit, it's a few sizes too big (I know, you couldn't tell). I know I have a picture that inspired this outfit but I don't remember where I saw it. I do love how I felt when I wore this outfit. I felt tall and flowy, does that make sense? The photos I took didn't really translate how I felt. This is the only photo that made me look somewhat how I felt. Oh, these boots are also thrifted but I've only worn them twice because they are super tall (for a girl who only wears flats).

3 comments:

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne