Sunday, February 14

valentine's day

We spent our day packing and driving back up to school.
Two hours in the car with anyone but Boyfriend would drive me insane; luckily he's cute :).

I hope your valentine's day is as good as any other day
(I really don't do this holiday--forced love pisses me off).

We are going to watch Sons of Anarchy and do homework.
Once again, with anyone but Boyfriend this would be lame.

Oh, this is Jacks. He's my new celebrity crush. He kinda looks like the boyf.
I'm trying to convince Boyfriend to grow his hair out. haha ;)

Watch this show!
&& happy day of luv to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne