Tuesday, November 3

two for tuesday

I feel very childlike today. The shoulders on my shirt poof slightly, the little bow in my hair, and the knee high socks all make me feel a bit like a little girl. Which is fine by me--growing up is scary!


(shirt: ?? i've owned it for six years; skirt: thrifted; socks: target; boots: DSW-chinese laundry)


&& bonus! One of my favorite thrifted dresses. I didn't think the outfit was anything special but I love this dress. And the boots, they were my Grandmother's and they are my absolute favorite!

Speaking of thrifted--Boyfriend and I are going tomorrow! For the first time in weeks! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne