Friday, November 20

things i love:


(shirt: target; tank:unknown; skirt: forever 21; tights: urban o.; boots: hand-me-down; purse: thrifted)


1. plaid
2. these tights as ripped as they are
3. my new hand-me-down boots!
4. && my Boyfriend who takes my photo in grocery stores because he loves me :)

This skirt photographs really shiny which i don't like. I actually don't like the material of this skirt but i love the poofy-ness of it. This purse is the perfect purse and I've been looking for one like it for months and found it last weekend for like $3. I want to live in this shirt and basically have for a couple weeks.


happy ten months babycakes!

happy weekend everyone else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne