Monday, November 2

most obscure halloween costume



Boyfriend and I dressed up in (my first) couples costume! It was also the most obscure costume ever; honestly, we should have won a prize.
If you look at the previous post you will see that I posted a link to a clip of the movie A Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. If you didn't click it or haven't seen the movie allow me to explain: In one scene two missiles are rocketing towered the spaceship containing the main characters. The ship, using some sort of superior/magic technology changes the missiles into--a bowl of petunias and a whale.
Ta da. Boyfriend and I had a lot of fun && I got to wear my tutu (finally). I'll be doing another post on my costume because I had a lot of fun with it!

Among our friends at the party there was:

a lovely lemur!

swine flu & a member of the band Slipknot,

& the Bear Jew from Inglourious Basterds.

I hope your halloween was lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne