Thursday, October 29

Supersonic Rocket Ship


(dress: forever 21; blouse: thrifted; tights: unknown?; boots: payless; purse: loehmann's)

I rarely change my jewelery, since I did today I thought I'd take detail shot. The silver band on the left was a gift from Boyfriend; it was purchased at an antique mall. The snake was a Christmas gift from my parents; purchased at U.O. The far right was a gift from an old friend; purchased at Tiffany's (the one and only piece I own from there).


I no longer work in an office (phew) but if I still did I totally would wear this! I was heavily, heavily influenced by Kansas Couture who I just discovered yesterday. I felt very feminine all day; especially with these little heeled booties!
I finished my halloween costume last night && I'm so excited to wear it!
On halloween I'm doing a post on halloween costumes of my previous years at college (yikes) so take a few minutes to come back then!

Happy Friday kittens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne