Thursday, October 29

bat-tastic!



(jersey cape/wrap: banana republic-Thrifted; purple tunic: U.O.; black tank: converse-gift; leggings: forever 21?; boots: chinese laundry-DSW.)

Wednesday's outfit was all about comfort! Insomnia kicked in after work until 4 am and I slept nary a wink. Around 9:15 am I gave up and got up for the day. As I threw clothes on I knew I was looking for something easy to collapse in--remove the belt turning the almost-knee-length-tunic into a shorter, more manageable, tunic and I was ready for sleep! I did eventually get a two hour nap, and when I was awake I felt cute; even in leggings! I'm working tonight until 3 am and then hopefully I will be able to collapse.

A friend and I went to a halloween store today and I came back with goodies (not related to my costume at all) that I'm hoping to play around with in the upcoming weeks. My actual halloween costume is coming along well; I finally started it this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne