Wednesday, January 18

billiards

1/15


I wore this highlighter of an outfit to play pool with the women of my family. I really suck at pool. I'm really awesome at wearing super bright colors. I love that most of this outfit was free! The dress and jacket are from a swap I went to this summer. The belt, pin,  and bouse were thrifted (probably no more than $6 for the two). The shoes are from h.s. and who knows where the leggings/socks are from. Awesome and super thrifty. I like colors a lot right now. Also, I like my ever growing collection of shoes that are impractical for my current employment situation. They sit on my window shelf and taunt me with their prettiness.

DSC_0973


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne