Friday, December 16

fake it 'til ya make it

December 10, 2011December 10, 2011
December 15, 2011

Told you I was obsessed with this green dress. With a belt it actually isn't that bad. I threw this on before meeting my girl Katie at the Kennedy Center to see the Nutcracker! It was a remake and, even though I've seen the Nutcracker every year forever and ever, I was so entertained and engaged. This performance was much funnier than ones before and I was glad to have had a chance to see it (thanks Grandmother!).

Don't be fooled by all the smiles and laughter in the above photos. The combination of the world's worst hangover (thanks company party) and the unicorn-uterus-syndrome had me feeling like:

December 15, 2011

... all damn day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne