Wednesday, November 23

Thanksgiving Eve

This year I am thankful for so many things...

for my amazing job and inspiring bosslady,

DSC_0093
for the beautiful fall we've had here in Virginia.
DSC_0080
for my wonderful, funny, smart, encouraging family.
DSC_0329
for my apartment, which is slowly becoming a true home,
DSC_0889
for my crazy friends (in costume and out),
DSC_0283
for relighting the birthday candles for the wee children to blow out....

for the feeling of Boyfriend's hugs,
the taste of the perfect amount of sugar in a cup of coffee,
the satisfaction of taking a great photo,

and so many other amazing things.

I am in love with my life this year, this fall, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne