Sunday, April 10

stripper heels

stripper heels
stripper heels

Do you see those shoes? Those shoes are at least five inches with a 2 inch platform and they glitter! If that doesn't say stripper than I don't know what does. No, I have not taken up stripping to supplement my blogging income (I get paid to write that blog->>). These shoes are the heels I have to wear in an upcoming fashion show. Classy.

Moving on, this shirt is thrifted and is pirate-y and wonderful and buttons up the back. These jeans are red and, as always, fabulous. My hair is a hot mess of pink, blond, brown and bobby pins. I can't wait to be brunette again!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne