Monday, December 20

spending dollars

DSC_2105
DSC_2104
DSC_2321
I didn't actually thrift that much while I was in London, not as much as I do at home anyway. I've been to a couple shops in the city and then one in Brighton and one in Carlisle. These are some peeks of what I found my first thrift trip in London (right after my shopping ban ended). You've already seen the top dress and the coat but the middle picture holds a hint of photoshoots to come! Can you guess which item I bought?

Also, I'm hosting a giveaway over here! It closes on Christmas!


*While I travel around London and Paris with my darling parents, I have pre-set some posts to run so that I can show you all my London adventures I have yet to blog about! I'll be back in the New Year.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne