Sunday, December 5

snow animals

snow animals
snow animals
snow animals
snow animals
snow animals
You may have heard that it snowed in London this past week and that's true. It wasn't a lot of snow but it's always exciting to get any at all. It's unusual for London to get snow this early but I think everyone is getting used to the idea that seasons are changing and have been for the past few years. I went over to Hyde Park the other day to take some snow pictures but only ended up staying about 30 minutes. It's so icy that I almost fell three or four times. I wish I had shoes with traction over here! Geez.

I was excited to see animals out and about. Although, I felt sad for the squirrels and birds who looked so cold. The pigeons have just been fluffing their feathers out and sitting still; normally they're flying about and begging for food! It's distressing to see them shiver. I think my favorite photo is the puppy running towards me but I also really like the pigeon on the statue's head! Oh, and squirrel tails are cute too :).

2 comments:

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne