Friday, December 3

the first snow of the season

the first snow of the season
the first snow of the season
the first snow of the season
the first snow of the season
My friend, Caroline, and I took a four and a half hour bus ride to Leeds last Sunday. It started snowing about an hour after we arrived so we spent most of the trip cozied up inside various pubs chatting. We didn't get to see most of what we had planned to visit but we did stumble across a German Christmas Market (almost identical to the one currently in Hyde Park). It was a really fun day and I'm glad I had a chance to get to know Caroline further! She is so funny, awkward, and endearing--we spent most of our trip laughing. Most importantly, we saw our first snow of the season! Caroline and I danced around like crazy monkeys when the snow started falling. I love this season!!

1 comment:

  1. such lovely photos. we haven't really had our first snowfall here in Kansas. Last winter was terible and we had snow on the ground every day! I dont think we even saw the sun for like 60 days! AH! Enjoy it!

    http://meganbarkley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne