Friday, December 31

Best of 2010: October - December

The last day of the year and the last quarter of Best of 2010 (part l, part ll, part lll). DSC_0579 Ellie and I traveled to Cardiff, Wales, Oslo, Norway, and Amsterdam, The Netherlands in October. I spent every weekend away from London and, while I had an amazing time, I felt a real disconnect from my city-home. DSC_0290 Luckily, I fell right back in love with London in November.
DSC_0278
December was one of my favorite months because my parents flew over to London to visit me and from there we took the Eurostar to celebrate our first Parisian Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne