Tuesday, November 9

never have my knees garnered so much attention

never have my knees garnered so much attention
never have my knees garnered so much attention
Trying to get back in the blogging swing of things with an easy post. The right knee says LOVE; I had a thrilling class this morning. Actually, the class always is fairly interesting I just tend to doodle. I also had my hair chopped off. It was done fo' free at a Vidal Sassoon Academy. It's a fun story but I'll tell you that (and provide more pictures) next week after it becomes a different color! There are some pictures on my twitter already. I've been wanting to do the black knee socks thing for a few months but due to my no-shopping-September and travel-my-butt-off-October, I hadn't had a chance to purchase a pair until last week. Since today was 50 degrees I thought I'd try it out at least once before I was stuck with legging and knit tights for the next four months. I totally dig it.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne