Friday, September 10

London by Coach

Last Saturday, we were taken on a tour of London by coach (bus). I didn't take too many photos because we were on the bus the whole time. I couldn't resist these photos of buildings and the London Eye!
Sept 10: London by Coach
Sept 10: London by Coach
Sept 10: London by Coach
We did get out at the London Bridge though! I will have to go back. Apparently it is still possible to walk across the pedestrian bridge. To get to the bridge you have to climb all the way up one tower, cross the bridge, and then walk all the way down the second tower. What a work out!
Sept 10: London by Coach
Sept 10: London by Coach
Later that afternoon we went on a two hour walking tour of Kensington. Since Carolina and I had been to Hyde Park the day before a lot of it was old news to us (ha) but we did explore some cool new neighborhoods. I'll post more photos tomorrow (I'm pretty sick so I've spent today in bed and may do the same tomorrow- especially since it's going to rain.)
Sept 10: London by Coach
These are a few of the girls from my university who I've been hanging out with whilst here. Carolina and Kathleen! They are so sweet and I love getting to know them. Not pictured, my roommate Ellie.
Sept 10: London by Coach
Sept 10: London by Coach
Above, the Royal College of Music dedicated to Albert (by Queen Victoria.) Did you know that after nine years of morning his death while locked up in Windsor Palace, Queen Victoria emerged only when construction was built on the Royal Albert Hall (located across from the RCM).
Sept 10: London by Coach
long sleeve black and white f21 shirt.
army green thrifted skirt.
black ballet flats.
*photos of me by Kathleen.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a nice walk! the Royal College of Music looks beautiful!

    hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your images of London make me miss it! it looks like you had a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way I am super jealous of Frank, between him and your talent you have awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne