Wednesday, February 17

summer themed dance party

Two weekends ago, when the first blizzard hit D.C. we held a summer themed dance party.
I never uploaded any photos because I knew the two Polaroids I took (or had taken with my camera) summed up the night far better than any photo montage I could put together.

My girl Yaritza and I. I love her && she is so insanely fashionable.
And she writes beautiful & inspirational poetry. Does it get any better?

A few of the boys (from left to right), Spencer, Korey, and Carlos (Yaritza's boyf).
I have issues with my group of friends sometimes but when you get them going they sure do show that they know how to have a good time!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea for icky weather! I love your outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne