Monday, January 25

a very simple outfit


(sweater & dress: thrifted, boots & tank: hand-me-downs; socks: target)

A very simple outfit for a very simple day!
I love this sweater because of the awesome print, oh and it's cashmere so it's super cozy! This dress is so simple. I am tempted to see how many outfits I can make out of it, a la The Clothes Horse.

Tomorrow is the first day of workshoping for the Creative Writing course I'm taking. I just began writing again over the summer and this is the first time I've ever had to write a poem on command. I'm really nervous but excited at the same time! Boyfriend is the only one who has ever read my stuff (except what I've posted on here) and the idea of getting feedback is thrilling (and terrifying). I just hope I don't freak out too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne