Wednesday, January 20

a fine and true romance


(dress: victoria's secret; skirt: h&m; tights: urban o; shoes: target; headband; f21)

I love this skirt. I bought it when I was in Paris my sophomore year (5 years ago)! I looked at the tag today and imagine my surprise, it's an H&M skirt! Thinking back, the store does look like an H&M. I remember that I also bought a funky ring made of multiple pink squares; unfortunately, I left it in a public bathroom while washing my hands. Drats.
While I love this skirt I realize I've only worn it once in the past year. I do like the way I styled it for work. It was early last summer, the weather was still a little chilly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne