Thursday, December 31

Best of 2009: October - December

The last day of the year and the last quarter of Best of 2009 (part l, part ll, part lll).


Boyfriend and I went away in October. We spent a long weekend at the beach. We were almost always alone (not many people go to the beach when it's cold) and it was beautiful.



The depression that had been tormenting me all fall took over in November. There were good days and good moments but mostly there were not.



The semester from hell ended in December. I started the holidays in Richmond, with Boyriend and family, then finished in South Carolina with my family. By the end of the month (I arrived last night actually), I'll be back in Richmond ready to swing in the New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne