Thursday, November 5

just one more dayyy


This morning I woke up and I could not handle today. So I went back to sleep. When I woke up, I was better. To keep me better I'm writing down a list of things to make me happy. So, when I'm studying for my exam tonight I can come back to this list and be reminded of happy things!
I highly recommend doing this!

Happy list:
1. The google banner
2. Going on a drive to look at the fall leaves with Boyfriend tomorrow.
3. Calls from my Mom that are happy and comforting.
4. Getting chic points on Chictopia (it's the little things).
5. Harry Potter is showing on campus tonight!
6. Tomorrow is Friday!!
7. Punkin Chunkin with my friends on Saturday.
8. Good friends to rant with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne