Friday, October 2

happiness level: 100,000,000/10

I literally just discovered that a poem I submitted to the very first issue of Eat Sleep Draw Magazine was in fact PUBLISHED. This is my first work of anything published in a magaine and it TOTALLY ROCKS AND PUMPS MY CONFIDENCE TO NEW LEVELS.

You can buy a hard copy (which I’m totally doing) or download a copy for ffree (or donations) here: http://esdmag.com/post/153623665/eatsleepdraw-magazine-001-buy-the-hard-copy-here (check out the art later, first skip to page 11)

This is SO FREAKING COOL.

p.s. ignore the typo, I should have caught that (but i think they should have too). haha. :D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne