Saturday, October 17

Dear comforter,



I know you spent all summer in a plastic bag in my basement. Then, when I moved back to the university campus I raised your hopes by unpacking and laundering you. But your hopes were dashed when I folded you up and put you at the end of the bed. For months and months you have languished, ignored and unappreciated.
But now your time has come! The leaves are changing and the temperatures are dropping and my bed at night is getting cold (especially since my school has yet to turn on the heat). You are the very best friend a girl can have at night. You keep my bed nice and toasty; perfect for sleeping and snuggling through the winter months.

Thank you for your patience & welcome back.

Love,

Sarah Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne