Wednesday, June 17

manic monday, wish it were sunday

On Monday I had an exam. I studied all day in the office. Well, I studied while at work. I definatly did not spend all day on my study guide.
Then I studied outside under a tall tree with Boyfriend. I think I retained more that time around. Something about the cool breeze, the green and brown of the trees and bushes and grass, and the study partner made schoolwork enjoyable.
New plan: Do as much homework outside as possible.
Long term: When summer classes let out, stay outside as much as possible.
Longer term reminder: there are trees at your university. Go visit them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne