Sunday, April 8

three times is a tradition?

Easter 2012
Easter 2012
Easter 2012

I love the music on Easter Sunday. The cheerful hymns with organ blaring and the choir Hallelujah-ing. I love how everyone is dressed in a million colors and babies wear tutus (at least at my church). I love Easter lunch with ham and potato salad and homemade pie and family time all day long. I love taking photos with my man for the third year in the row and us looking better than ever because he's in a suit and ever so handsome.

I also loved that as I ran in from setting the timer and said "pick me up like a ballerina" that the only photo I got was of Boyfriend pretending to struggle to pick me up and me laughing like a buffoon because boy, oh boy does he make me laugh.
Easter 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne