Wednesday, April 25

fort building

DSC_1377
more fort
DSC_1367
DSC_1396-horz

I built a fort in my living room. We gathered all the pillows in the apartment and piled in on top of them; wine glasses in one hand and the puppy in the other. We snuggled in and sipped the red and watched funny movies until late in the evening/early in the morning when sleep stole us away. He woke me around four and we moved to the bed, which was much more comfortable for our old bones.

While he cooked breakfast the next morning I curled up in the pillow pile and read. Later, after errands, I came home and napped in the fort while the record player sang and the sun set. Almost exactly 24 hours after the fort was built, I returned the sheet to the closet and the chairs to the four sides of the table. The living room is now just a living room. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne