Saturday, March 3

sunshine legs

3.3.12

Katie and I made these pants! I bought them about a year ago for like $2 because ohmygosh YELLOW! We cut them and sewed them and then ripped them back up (because there is zero give in the fabric) and then sewed them again. Then I wore them for a really cute outfit but I sat in a car for 4 hours and never photographed them. Well, here they are--sunshine pants! That are slightly see through. Slouchy style for a slouchy day.

From the department of random: A photo I can't get quite right. But I love this Man.
DSC_0248

1 comment:

  1. I actually really enjoy this photo and while I can't be in your head seeing your vision I think you got it right.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne