Sunday, February 5

makin' grown men cry

DSC_0677
DSC_0661
DSC_0664
DSC_0665
DSC_0672DSC_0673
DSC_0702
DSC_0705

A few weeks before Christmas, Boyfriend and I roadtripped up to Cabela's to experience the wonder that is the world's largest outdoor goods store. It was a pretty awesome day--although by the end of it I was ready to head home. My favorite place in the world was the fudge shop because there were over thirty different types of fudge and my bribe for going was six different types! It was a nightmare to chose but I was pretty happy with chocolate, andes mountain, vanilla, peanut butter chocolate, maple, and one other that I forget. Also, the town that Cabela's exists in is beautiful--especially in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne