Thursday, February 2

breaking boundaries

1/31/12

This dress represents a major step in the milestone of Sarah Getting Dressed and Walking Out of the Apartment. Look--it's tight! Like show everything tight. And boy do I not do tight. Like ever. However, since I purchased this dress over a year ago and have yet to do more than put it on and take it off again I decided I really should let it see some sun. So yesterday I threw it on, added my favorite mustard tights to play off the gold, and tamed it down with my trusty boots. It was a good work outfit and netted my a few compliments! It might be time to give my other fitted dresses a second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne