Monday, December 12

why, i'll buy some furniture and give the cat a name

dec 12 2011
dec 12 2011
dec 12 2011
(skirt: from the DC Swapaholics swap over the summer; blouse: ann taylor; socks: we love colors; boots: so old-probably dsw or off broadway; christmas lights: santa's workshop)

We put the Christmas lights on our tree tonight. Before we wrapped the second string around the top half I just had to play with them. I didn't get home from work till after dark and I really wanted a photo of this outfit. Structurally it's very unconventional but I just love the colors. The wine-colored skirt and socks with the navy blue blouse made me happy all day. I also enjoyed the silk on top and bottom.

&& My new favorite way to get my daily calcium is inspired by the one and only Holly Golightly.
dec 12 2011
dec 12 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne