Monday, March 28

lomo lomo lomo



Almost two years ago the Boyfriend and I went to VA Beach for a long weekend. I had just purchased the Diana F+ Lomography camera from Urban (lovingly called Lady Di) and I took her along. I just (like yesterday) had the film developed. Unfortunately only two photos came out! I think a lot of that has to do with my inexperience inserting and removing the film. Oops. I'll have to try again some time soon. Boyfriend and I are planning another beach trip for this October; hopefully by then I'll have better lomo-skills!

If you have any advice I'd love to hear it!

1 comment:

  1. the second photo is really cool, but sorry the rest failed to turn out. cannot wait to see what else you take once you get the film sorted out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne